Thursday 31 January 2008

SKI SUNDAY, THUMBS UP! Girls on Skis

If the BBC would just give mountain biking and other sports the same coverage (in my perfect world)
Thumbs up to the new re-vamped Ski Sunday. I've been finding myself glued to my TV set (Sunday's at 7pm BBC 2) wishing I could swap jobs with Graham Bell or at least be his co-presenter. Someone at the beeb has finally made Ski Sunday something good and not just a round up of the recent happenings in racing. Also great that they are putting skiing and boarding on the same level and giving both equal amount of coverage.


Pic: Girls on Skis Left is Groovy Chick Kaz in Vancouver.
Myself and a few club members are planning a trip back out to the Alps, possibly in April.
Also Whistler mountain bike trip is planned in August.
Four club members have emigrated after visiting
Vancouver, I guess it's the most perfect place for our sports. Phatboyian is emigrating there in a few weeks. Good luck mate!! Wishing you tons of success in your new job from all of the Flying Chicks. We'll miss the laughs.